Developer

• ADMIN

This information is exactly as it was sent to me via the matchmaking form. If it's not in this post then I don't have an exact answer for you. If your interested in the position, email me your CVV to caven.cade.mitchell@gmail.com and I'll forward it to the hiring manager on your behalf. If they are interested in you they will contact you directly.

Experience Required: EXPERIENCED (3+ years working professionally)
    Japanese Required: No
    Paid: Yes
    Other Details: We are open to most positions with mobile developer and front-end web developer being at the front. Most of our apps are written in Swift, although we've begun to transition to React Native (to better serve Android) with some, so experience with that is a plus! If the person enjoys writing themselves, or is an avid reader that is a big plus, since our apps are focused on storytelling.

This information is exactly as it was sent to me via the matchmaking form. If it's not in this post then I don't have an exact answer for you. If your interested in the position, email me your CVV to caven.cade.mitchell@gmail.com and I'll forward it to the hiring manager on your behalf. If they are interested in you they will contact you directly.

Looks like your connection to Dev Japan was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.